Thursday, May 3, 2007

This is for you Spitters!

Have you ever experienced when you were stuck in a traffic jam, and the driver in front of you opened the door and spitted? Okay I'm not against spitting, but I just don't like how people spit in public, and what's worse, spitting in front of you!

There was this time when I was in the car, got caught in a jam. And this taxi driver in front of me opened his door. "Okay, what is he up to? Wanna scold the drivers in front of him ah?" I thought. "ggggkkkk...pui!!". He spitted!! And in my heart I thought : "Argh you disgusting fellow!! You think your father's road ah? Suka-suka spit!". And the worst part is, I was behind him and I had to try to avoid his phlegm so my car won't get his germs!

Come on, Malaysia keeps boasting about its great culture and how 'hospitable and friendly' Malaysians are. When foreigners or tourists come and see that kind of manners (spitting in public), what kind of image will they form about Malaysia? Think man think.

No comments: