Saturday, May 5, 2007

Water and Sun

There is a tendency for humans to use too much water, especially girls. Don't be surprised that some guys take a long time in the shower too. My question is this: What do they do in the shower? Ok let's not go into details about that. My blog is a good clean blog. LoL

But come to think of it, I really do want to know what do people normally do in the shower. Why are they taking such a long time in it? Water levels are becoming lower and lower. Thanks to global warming, this is made worse.

Okay let me divert a little bit. Nowadays, countries are taking steps towards controlling global warming. Climate is changing. Apparently, people believe that 90% of global warming resulted from the acts of human. Probably excessive users like factories and manufacturing industries contribute the most. Now we non-excessive users also contribute in a small way, so don't blame it all on other people.

There are steps that are being taken by some organizations to counter global warming. But this is my thought : Can they really counter global warming? Can we really stop the change of climate? I don't think so. Nations are developing. Trees are being cut down. Concrete buildings are coming up. Businesses are getting more competitive. Manufacturers compete by cutting down the cost, and raising more quantities. All these will contribute more to global warming.

I appreciate organizations who are aware of this issue. I'm grateful that at least they're doing their part in controlling global warming. But as far as I'm concerned, with all due respect, they might not succeed in doing so. Unless they re-create a new earth, with nice thick layers of ozone. Which I think is impossible lah!

No comments: