Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Italian Job



Oh my goodness! That was probably the best display I've ever seen by AC Milan! Manchester United were thrashed 3-0 by the Italian giants. I stayed up to watch the match. Ohkay, at least it didnt disappoint me. It was a game worth watching.




Now, previously the pundits were comparing who was the better player, Cristiano Ronaldo or Ricardo Kaka. Okay I've seen both players play many times. Internationally and domestically. No offense to Man Utd or Ronaldo fans, but I think Kaka is better. In terms of pace and techniques, they have both. But, Kaka is more consistent in his play. More focused. So, that's what I think.




Champions League finals will be on the 23rd of May. I'm going to watch that no matter what! Okay, I support AC Milan for that match. Tata

No comments: