Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Beginning

I was thinking about my years yesterday night before i slept, and flashing back throughout my 21...oops i mean 22 years of life.

Can't believe i'm now 22 years old. I never really had this feeling that i'm old, until yesterday.

Have you ever thought of how you were when you were in primary or secondary school or even during pre-school? Have you ever compared yourself between the old times and the present time?

I was laughing at myself thinking how silly i was during the 3-tier schooling life. From kindergarten until secondary school. Laughing at the silly things i did and how i would change the circumstances with my present mentality or maturity. But i laughed in such a manner not to disgrace, but i was laughing with a sense of gratitude.

A sense of gratitude thinking that the differences between younger days and present show that there is progress and there is growth. Whether mentality or any sort. Imagine if there is no growth we might now still be acting like the way we did when we were much younger.

So i thank God for growth. 22 years of life have been fun, with alot of hard times only to help me be better.

I don't really have new year resolutions like some people, because i know i can't keep them. LoL. But my resolution is always the same every year : that is to do my best everyday of the year.

What i'm looking forward in 2008 is basically very normal. I don't expect anything special in 2008. But the biggest hope is that i can finish my final year smoothly, because there are very tough subjects that i have to face. Why did God create exams in schools? LoL.

I have one more year before i decide what i want to do at the start of my career life. Oh Lord help me.

I end with a blessing to all my family and friends, wishing them a great year 2008. I always believe every year can be better, because with God, the best things are always ahead of us, no matter what circumstances we go through.

No comments: