Sunday, July 27, 2008

3 more days!

It's down to 3 days! Chelsea will be playing in 3 days' time!

But to me, my day starts tomorrow. Where i will be greeting them and meeting them at their hotel. They would be staying at Palace of the Golden Horses for their tour in Malaysia.

For members of Chelsea Supporters Club, privileges are given to members to greet them at their hotel. Yes only for members.

That's the time where we try to get their autographs and pictures. Hopefully i'm able to get some personal pictures with some of my favourite players.

So to me, my day starts tomorrow! All the way until Tuesday. Looking forward to the best days of my year.

By the way, they will be touching down at 6.30pm at KLIA (Sunday). So if you are gung ho about Chelsea you can catch them at KLIA at 6.30pm on Sunday, which is actually today, since it has passed midnight. But i'm writing as if it's on Saturday night. haha

No comments: