Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love What You Do; Love Work

I'm starting my second last semester soon. Ya, it seems kinda fast. I still remember when i was so worried about my PMR. But with just a blink of eye, i'm finishing my degree. Time flies, it just feels like i just finished my PMR.

I'm finishing end of this year, if everything goes well. By that i mean if my exams are all fine, no failures. By next year i'll enter the working world! I'm quite excited about it, wait, i mean i'm very excited about it.

Many people don't like to enter into the working world. People say working is stressful, no freedom, boring, tiring etc. The reason why people are thinking that way is because they have been brainwashed since young.

Not many people are excited about work. But thank God i love to work. I'm excited about entering the working world. The reason is this, you have to change your mindset to love work. As Donald Trump puts it, "you have to do what you love, or you'll gonna be miserable".

I find it true. If you do what you love, you'll do it as sport, you'll do it as fun stuff. You will enjoy doing what you love to do. If you change your mindset and keep telling yourself that you love working, you will get excited about work.

I thank God for Donald Trump. Reading his books has really given me much inspiration and much knowledge. He has helped me change my mentality about work and career. This is the same thing that i want to do.

Love what you do. Be excited about it. Fall in love with it. Even if it's your work. If you really don't like what you do, then go do something else that you love to do. It can be your work, or whatever. If you love what you do, you'll do it well, you'll do it great, and most of all, you'll have fun doing it.

Therefore, i'm excited about going into the working world. I look at working world differently from most people. I hope you'll do the same.

No comments: