Thursday, October 18, 2007

Relationsss..

Staying in Sg. Long really gives me the inconvenience of not being able to go online often. Thus i won't be able to update my blog regularly.

Thank God for free time that i can come online to post something.

Recently i haven't been able to sleep very soundly. Been thinking alot about...my friends.

I don't know why but as i grow older, i tend to appreciate relationships alot. I'm talking about general relationships like family and friends. From young, i've been a person that trully treasures friendship. I take friendships very very seriously. I never ever want to lose a friend, or even allow a friendship to be shaken.

I suppose that's what we go through in our human cycle. Our maturity rises and we have the tendency to think differently from younger mindset.

Right now, i love to spend time, quality time, with friends and family. I don't mind buying them a drink or doing something with them that would help bond our relationships. I would love to tell them how much i appreciate them and treasure every moment and every length of relationship.

Firstly, is of course my family. Then comes my extended families like Andrea Chew, Wong Ju Yi, Pui Kuan, Pei Yoong etc. Not forgetting ALL my friends.

I encourage everyone to treasure what they have right now, which is more important than any material satisfaction. God is a relationship-oriented God. Let us all also treasure our horizontal relationships. It is not the material or fantasies that we want to see with us at our death bed next time, but it is our relationship that we want to have the last glimpse before we leave this earth.

1 comment:

Melody said...

u do have ur own thoughts about everything in ur life, it's nice~
oops, drop by here because im utar student too, haha~after logging in to WBLE, u r the 1st person who replies the forum, add oil ^^