Thursday, October 11, 2007

Parents Oh Parents

Do you agree with me that parents these days aren't doing well in communicating with their children? Almost every child experiences some sort of family miscommunication.

It feels really terrible when children fight with their parents. Most of the time for some wrong reason. I'm not sure about others, but for me, my mom is the one that always misunderstands me and some sparkle would come out of that.

It's not that i don't love my parents, i love them more than i love any other things except God. But somehow in their eyes i'm not always a good boy. What's the reason? Because they don't really know the real boy that is within me.

I pray my parents, and the parents of this world will take time to understand and communicate with their children more.

No comments: