Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The World Mourned..some still mourning.

6 years ago today, i remember i was revising for my PMR. That time was about 10 pm plus. And out of the sudden my parents began making noises. I was curious and went down to see what happened. But as i saw the tv, i was shocked to see :


*America Under Attack!*


My heart dropped like never before as i saw one of the twin towers in New York City, called the World Trade Centre, on fire. People were running here and there. I could even see people in the building yelling for help. Not long later, another plane came and... *crash!!*



I couldn't believe my eyes. That was one of the deadliest attacks i've ever seen. Later on, both buildings came tumbling down. That was the end of the lives of 3000 or more people. Not counting attacks at the Pentagon in Washington.

Until now i still remember that incident. But the worst part is, the man behind those attacks is still hiding in the cave.





Shut up son of Laden! I pray that one day i will see Mr. Bush the Genius standing on stage like this:



Serves you right!!



No comments: