Monday, September 17, 2007

Songs of Motivation

Do you have a song that accompanies you through your hard times? It's good to have songs that will help you and encourage you when you're in difficulties or any sort of challenges. Everytime when you're stressed up or finding yourself facing a big problem, or when your heart is troubled because of the big issues you're going through, sit down, relax, and just listen to the songs. Well for me, two songs always accompany me when i'm finding myself in hardships or challenges. These songs will never fail to lift me up whether spiritually or emotionally. They are:

1) My Hope, from Hillsong Australia, with the chorus that goes:

My hope is in the Name of the Lord
Where my help comes from
You're my strength, my song
My trust is in the Name of the Lord
I will sing your praise
You are faithful

2) Still, from Hillsong Australia, with the chorus that goes:

When the ocean rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
I will be still, know You are God

These two songs are my encouragement to help me face my mountains and oceans. They give me strength and confidence to face anything, yes anything. Because there's nothing my God cannot do.


Coming up next....a post on Eagles

No comments: