Sunday, June 3, 2007

Something Only Life Teaches

If we're sensitive enough, our life journey always brings something new about us that we didn't even know ourselves. Life teaches us who we really are.

As i reach to the university level in my life, i found out that, i actually like work. Not to say i'm a workaholic, but somehow i prefer doing something than not doing anything. I don't like the feeling of sitting at home, watch tv, eat, and sleep. But i enjoy the assignment adrenaline and pressure.

I always look forward to a new semester, mainly because i look forward to doing assignments. It's weird of me, but i just love the challenge, the pressure, the force that keeps me thinking, and doing, and thinking, and doing.

So i'm making sure that i do well in my assignments, and treasure every minute of doing assignments with my wonderful group of members.

No comments: