Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beckham and His Mini's



This is the first time the Beckham and mini-Beckhams get to walk on the pitch as the Spanish Champions after 3 years.

Beckham Sr. : Kids, this is the first time you guys get to wear the jerseys on the pitch with daddy. Walk proudly, eventhough your dad didnt really play any big role in the victory. *sad smile*

Beckham Jr. : It's ok dad. You still have the looks, which i don't think it will last long until you reach your 40's.

Beckham Sr. : Come on son, your dad is the most handsome guy in the world. That's how i made my fame on the pitch. Will you be with daddy to the end of my football life?

Beckham Jr. : Don't worry dad, i will cut a few inches off my left leg just like you, and be the best set-piece taker like you too. I will play for Man Utd, Real Madrid, and i will end my career wearing the ever proud....errmm....what's that name? Oh ya...LA Galaxy.

Beckham Sr. : From this day forth we will wear this...

No comments: