Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Mother's Love


A MOTHER'S LOVE

A Mother's love is something that no one can explain,

It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may.
For nothing can destroy it or take that love away,
It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking .
It believes beyond believing when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest, brightest gems .
It is far beyond defining, it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret like the mysteries of creation .
A many splendoured miracle man cannot understand,
And another wondrous evidence of God's tender guiding hand.

~Helen Steiner Rice~



I can say proudly and confidently that my mother is one of the most precious gifts that God gave to me. Putting me into this family with a great mother like my mom is a joy and blessing that is beyond description.

My mom has done many things for me. Sacrificed even her own benefits for the sake of this silly child...me. But what can i say, besides God's love, no other love can compare to a mother's love. Putting me into the best education, bringing me up with tender loving care. It will take such a long list to contain the love and deeds that my mom gave to me. But above all deeds, one that i can never thank her enough is...disciplining me in the direction of God, bringing me up in the fear of God, and teaching me to trust in the love of God.

May God bless you mum. May God give you good health. May God enrich you in every possible way so that you may be doing greater things for the kingdom of God. May i, your only child, bring you much joy and happiness in life, as God continues to direct me in His righteous path.

I love you Mummy!

No comments: